What happens in Vegas….can happen anywhere. The Hangover Drip is designed to help those that went “a little too hard” the night before. The hydration plus B-vitamins (thiamine, riboflavin and B6), and Manganese will help you get back on your feet in no time. The antioxidant activity and the ability to oppose the negative effects of alcohol on the liver makes the Hangover Drip a go-to after a long night of partying. Add Zofran for nausea and/or Toradol for pain to help alleviate some of the discomforts that accompany a hangover. Combine this drip with a Glutathione Push for the ultimate liver cleanse.
Regular (500ml): $140
Large (1000ml): $180
Pack of 5 (500 ml): $560
Pack of 5 (1000 ml): $720
- 0.9% normal saline, an isotonic solution, delivered intravenously to replenish fluid levels in dehydrated patients.
- B-vitamins – Since alcohol depletes B vitamin in your body and they’re required to help eliminate it from your body. Vitamin B1 helps combat the effects of alcohol. Vitamin B6 may also help to lessen hangover symptoms. B12 (also called cobalamin), performs a key role in the functioning of the brain and nervous system.
- Vitamin C – Alcohol may deplete your body of vitamin C, which is important for reducing alcohol-induced oxidative stress in your liver.
- Magnesium – Magnesium has anti-inflammatory properties that may help to reduce some hangover symptoms.
- Manganese – Replenishes vital electrolyte lost during alcohol consumption.